Pages

30 May 2010

The Question

Random thoughts while driving home alone to Illinois last night from Iowa at 2 AM in the morning (of 5/30/10): 1) That moon is sure large; I wonder if it's a full moon?, 2) it would be cool to see a UFO right now, 3) How could I have forgotten to add the Moody Blues to my Facebook information page as one of my favorite musical groups?, 4) I wonder why so many famous rock bands have come out of the British Isles, especially ones that I like?, 5) I'm really glad I didn't get drafted to fight in Vietnam; my whole life, if I still had one, would be entirely different now, 6) I wonder why there was a very large anti-war movement back during the Vietnam War but today there isn't one, when the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan are every bit as despicable as the wars in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia were? It's not just because there was a draft back then, I hope., 7) I wonder when they'll be able to stop that oil gusher in the Gulf of Mexico--an environmental disaster, they just said, "unprecedented in human history"?, 8) Capitalism, with all its wars, disasters and the misery that it causes, sure does suck--why don't more people see it?!! Because they don't see an alternative?, 9) the Moody Blues were like "the original" New Age rock band; I wonder what they're doing today (...The Question)? 10) I hope I don't fall asleep before I make it home--I'd hate to end up as road kill along this lonely stretch of country highway...

No comments:

Post a Comment